Sunday, July 27, 2008

A long overdue update

First of all, I updated my photo album, a lot of cat pics, some pics from Finland (with bikes and numberplates).

Last week I bought another album for on the wall: Dakota Staton

They finally removed the lift that was attached to my balcony, so everything is back to normal, Will need to do some work and/or think about a big plant container.

I also repainted the top of my desk, with glitsa this time to make the top hard and smooth enough for my computer mice.

It has been and still is very hot and moist, lots of thunderstorms last night, which made me stay in instead of going to the daiquiri party.

Not much else is new, am mentally preparing for the Ikea visit.

3 comments:

Vincent said...

I love the green trike from Finland.

Nice cat photo's but I wish there were more Mulligans (people) photo's ;-)

Nicole said...

Good luck with the Ikea thing. You know I'd come with you if I was there. My advice is to try and get there during the week some time, perhaps take half a day off. The weekend is suicide.

Unknown said...

Vincent:I don't like to take pictures of people that much.

Nicole: still have the week off so I can go during the week.