Monday, June 23, 2008

Ijazz and wind

So I had planned to spend Sunday at the ijjazz festival here in Noord. Unfortunatly the performers I wanted to see were playing on the same stage, one that was on top of a boat and about 50 meters high up (and away from the quay. Even more unfortunately there was also a fierce wind.
The wind got so fierce that the performance by Rita Reys was stopped halfway through. Watched another band for a while but as I could not be sure if/when/where the performers would be playing I went home.
Wasted a lot of time at aboutcolonblank.com, interesting, disgusting and funny stuff, be aware the guy has a fetish for bacon and meat.

For cat lovers the following is worth a visit estorboloco

2 comments:

kees said...

I've just wasted some time too on about:blank and have added it to my blogroll. Good stuff, great bacon.

Nicole said...

I'm too scared to click the link.