Sunday, August 17, 2008

The new phone

Finally got a new phone, it has got a a high gadget-value. Nice. Will take a trip up North today so I can do some road testing.



Of coarse one of the first pictures I took with it was one of Jacques (there is also one of Cathy but I still have that only on my phone (which I could blog from, must try that too later)

Getting comfortable with the phone and trying to fix one (and only) drawback took me whole of yesterday. The drawback is that an incoming call somehow overrides a little tool called S2U2 (Slide to Unlock, a tool that unlocks the phone by sliding your finger over the screen) which results in picking up the call by trying to slide the phone out of its pouch. No solution found yet.

4 comments:

kees said...

isn't the other drawback that it runs windows?

Nicole said...

LOL. Kees, do you ever give up?

Vincent said...

I was gonna ask: Have you not downloaded a Linux version for it yet? hehe

Vincent said...

Nice phone btw. I have one from when they were still called QTek. Have always been very happy with it.